At Lush Family Dental we are proud to offer the best-of-the-best when it comes to what is available in the digital dentistry world.
The resources we have allow for a clean, exciting experience for our patients and keep us one step ahead of the curve when it comes to delivering ideal dental care.
Offering the best treatment modalities and technologies to our patients will allow for an improved patient experience with better outcomes. Below are a few of the technologies we will incorporate into the treatment of your specific needs.
CBCT (Cone Beam Computed Tomography)
- Quick and easy way to obtain the most accurate 3-dimensional rendering of the head and neck.
- Images both soft and hard tissues.
- Able to better plan step-by-step implant surgeries for a smooth and predictable tooth replacement.
- Capture much more data than traditional 2-dimensional imaging which allows for earlier detection of potentially serious pathologies (ie- we can catch problems before it’s too late).
- Less need for those messy, gag inducing impression materials of the past.
- Allows for more detail to be captured which results in a more accurate fitting final restoration.
- Takes less time resulting in shorter visits so you can get back to your day.
- You can see your mouth in a 3D reconstruction and watch the team design personalized restorations while you are in the room—make any modifications you want to get the crowns you’ll love.
- We will keep the data from your scans on file so if restorations or appliances are ever broken or lost, we can often remake them without starting over.
Lab quality milling machine
- Get your crown back the same day! No more need to send impressions to the dental laboratory to make your restoration. Relax in the chair and watch some Netflix while we have it made at Lush Family Dental during your appointment.
- The most accurate fitting crowns.
- We can make custom parts and pieces for your dental implants resulting in better fit and esthetics.
- Anesthetic solutions are quite acidic. That’s what makes it painful when it is injected.
- Adding sodium bicarbonate to the anesthetic solution raises the pH making it less acidic, and therefore less painful injections.
- Lowering the pH also makes the anesthetic more easily cross the nerve membrane. What does this mean for our patients? Faster, more profound numbing with less anesthetic needed.